ENCORE RAFFLE 2017 TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Prizes will be drawn on Friday, 26 May 2017 at 12:00pm at Level 7, 133 Liverpool Street Sydney NSW 2000.
- First ticket drawn wins first prize of 7-night Encore Rome Pilgrimage tour for two to Rome.
- First prize is valued at $10,600.
- First prize is an Encore Pilgrimage Tour for two people leaving Sydney on any available 2017 tour departure date of winner’s choice. Prize includes accommodation on a twin share basis staying at Domus Australia, return economy airfares Sydney to Rome, selected tours and admission charges, breakfast daily, some dinners and tips as per itinerary provided on the www.romepigrilmages.com website.
- First prize includes $2,000 spending money.
- First prize does not including visas, passports, health insurance or transfers to and from the airport and any items of a personal nature.
- Travel bookings are supplied by Domus Australia in Rome.
- First prize must be taken on the agreed Encore Rome Pilgrimage 2017 tour date of choice from Sydney.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- First prize can be transferrable if the winner is unable to travel on any Encore Pilgrimage 2017 tour to any adult over 18 years of age.
- Prizes, upon sufficient notice, can be collected from the organiser or prizes will be sent via registered post to the winners.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and mail within 2 days of the draw and published on the Priests’ Retirement Foundation website. www.prf.org.au on Monday, 29 May 2017.
- If a prize is unclaimed by 31 August 2017, it shall be disposed of in accordance with instructions from the relevant gaming authority.
- This raffle is being conducted to benefit the Priests’ Retirement Foundation (ABN 88 279 335 346).
- This raffle is organised by the Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney (ABN 16 389 108 075).
- The organisers reserve the right to verify the validity of any ticket or ticket butt and eligibility of any participant to redeem a prize in this raffle. The organisers can decide in their sole discretion which documents are considered suitable for establishing eligibility to enter the raffle or win a prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, that winner will forfeit their prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The organisers are not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost or misdirected raffle entries.
- The organiser and its officers and employees and associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from anyperson’s negligence) in connection with this raffle or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Participation in this raffle is restricted to residents of New South Wales and to participants over the age of 18 years (no prizes associated with liquor are permitted for winners under the age of 18).
- Your personal information will be collected in accordance with the Collection Notice of the Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney, a copy of which can be found at https://www.sydneycatholic.org/others/privacy_notice.shtml
Thank you for supporting your charity.